TP-LINK (TL-SG1024D) 24-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch, Steel Case
- Special energy-efficient technology saves a considerable amount of power
- Supports MAC address self-learning, auto MDI / MDIX and auto negotiation
- Plug and Play design
The TL-SG1024D Gigabit Ethernet switch provides you with a high-performance,easy-to-use,seamless and standard upgrade to improve your network to 1000 Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI / MDIX,no need to worry about the cable type,simply Plug and Play. Moreover, with the advanced energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024D can save a big amount of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- TP-LINK green technology
- This Gigabit switch features the advanced energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- High performance
- All 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture,TL-SG1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput. With Jumbo frame,the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. The TL-SG1024D is a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
- Easy to use
- The auto features of this Gigabit switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI / MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10,100,or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
What’s in the box
- TP-LINK TL-SG1024D
- Rubber feet
- Rack mounting kit
|Product Description||TP-Link TL-SG1024D – switch – 24 ports – rack-mountable|
|Device Type||Switch – 24 ports|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000|
|Performance||Switching capacity:48 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance:35.7 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||10KB|
|Features||Flow control,full duplex capability,auto-negotiation,auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X),store and forward,fanless|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3x|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44 cm x 18 cm x 4.4 cm|
Standard Delivery 3-4 working days
Express Delivery 1-2 working days
Saturday Delivery Available
EU and Worldwide Delivery Available